Change language

General Discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
Malsius
Posts: 2

Change language

Post by Malsius »

Hello everyone,

I am new and and want to know if i change change language in French ?

Thank you for your respond
User avatar
Solo
Site Admin
Posts: 353

Re: Change language

Post by Solo »

Hello you need to download the French client for that.
(Lookup for World of Warcraft 1.12.1.5875 frFR)
User avatar
Malsius
Posts: 2

Re: Change language

Post by Malsius »

Thank you :)
User avatar
EddyGenesis
Posts: 1

Re: Change language

Post by EddyGenesis »

I downloaded the client from connection guide, does anyone know how to change the language to put it in Italian? Thanks
User avatar
CoyoteGris
Posts: 1

Re: Change language

Post by CoyoteGris »

Solo wrote: ↑Sun May 14, 2023 11:17 am Hello you need to download the French client for that.
(Lookup for World of Warcraft 1.12.1.5875 frFR)
Where can I download the different languages ​​for the WoW client? I'm interested in the one with Spanish (Spain).
Post Reply