TBC?

Maross

TBC?

Post by Maross »

Hello GMs.

I would like to ask, if there is a plan in future with TBC expansion on Solocraft?

TYVM.

Maross.
Midas

Re: TBC?

Post by Midas »

Hello

There are no future plans on moving into TBC or releasing a TBC realm.
Rekojet

Post by Rekojet »

Could some vanilla + like features be a thing in the futur ?
Midas

Post by Midas »

What kind of features ?
Rekojet

Post by Rekojet »

It could be any kind of custom feature as long as they respect the vanilla wow feeling.

Transmog, new gear, minor class changes, events... There are a lot of possibilities.
Midas

Post by Midas »

We tend to keep the server as blizzlike as it can be :)
Rekojet

Post by Rekojet »

What would be the limit for custom features then ?

Is there a chance to see a transmog npc IG someday ?
Maross

Post by Maross »

Hi all.

Are there any plans to modiffy/add new/change/ current server?

As you said, there are no plans with TBC or WOTLK expansion, but after few months playing, the game comes boring, evertihnig is the same... maybe this is the reason, why is max server population 50-60 ppl. Big fluctuation.

Are there any plans to make the game more interesting? There are my suggestions for improvement/make server more fun for players, maybe bring some new players, also former, who started to get bored by time. Maybe idea create second server with changed rules like this:

1. I believe people play on this server bcs of AI bots, lets make it more fun. What about if i reach 60lvl, bots are clothed/armed equaly to my equip and bots equip raise equally with my equip. It will be more fun and interesting, and it makes more sense, that fresh 60lvl is riding low dungeons, like BRD,BFD, Scholo, Strat, ZF20,AQ20 and increase equip continuously. Now, when i reach 60lvl, i can go straight Naxx and clear the dungeon with starting weapon...

2. Also PVP can be more interesting. AI in BGs can has different level of equip (green/rare/epic/T1/T2/T3/PVP) and also with better equip, bots PVP rank will be higher ofc. Now all bots are equal, all are "private" with same equip lvl.
If you have green equip, they are hardly beatable, if u are T2/T3 equipped, you can kill 3 bots on once. It will be great meet in BG T1-T2 knights and blood guards for exapmple.

3. You wrote: "We tend to keep the server as blizzlike as it can be :)"
... not if 1 character can learn all proffesions... why? it is crazy. Also there is no fun with profs, auction is full of herbs, minerals, reagents for proffs. What is the reason you have to skill you proffesion, if you dont need to leave city (auction-post). You can straight add NPC, which learn you 300skill in profession for 500g...horror
I appriciate 3x on proffs, its great, but it has no sense, if i find everithing in auction.
...also all items in auction... why adding items by AI, we have AI bots, we can riding 1-60, get items, sell items for market prices
In my opinion, way more fun for players will be leave players in charge of auction, without AI, if you want make it easier for players - add portals to main cities, or make instant fly mounts, this will be very helpfull for making proffesions, also in world dungeon riding.

Please believe, this in no hate comment, i love this server, it forced me to return to wow after 10 years, these are only suggestions to make the game more fun and interesting.

Thank You in advance, Maross
Solo
Site Admin

Post by Solo »

Maross wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:05 pm Hi all.

Are there any plans to modiffy/add new/change/ current server?

As you said, there are no plans with TBC or WOTLK expansion, but after few months playing, the game comes boring, evertihnig is the same... maybe this is the reason, why is max server population 50-60 ppl. Big fluctuation.

Are there any plans to make the game more interesting? There are my suggestions for improvement/make server more fun for players, maybe bring some new players, also former, who started to get bored by time. Maybe idea create second server with changed rules like this:

1. I believe people play on this server bcs of AI bots, lets make it more fun. What about if i reach 60lvl, bots are clothed/armed equaly to my equip and bots equip raise equally with my equip. It will be more fun and interesting, and it makes more sense, that fresh 60lvl is riding low dungeons, like BRD,BFD, Scholo, Strat, ZF20,AQ20 and increase equip continuously. Now, when i reach 60lvl, i can go straight Naxx and clear the dungeon with starting weapon...

2. Also PVP can be more interesting. AI in BGs can has different level of equip (green/rare/epic/T1/T2/T3/PVP) and also with better equip, bots PVP rank will be higher ofc. Now all bots are equal, all are "private" with same equip lvl.
If you have green equip, they are hardly beatable, if u are T2/T3 equipped, you can kill 3 bots on once. It will be great meet in BG T1-T2 knights and blood guards for exapmple.

3. You wrote: "We tend to keep the server as blizzlike as it can be :)"
... not if 1 character can learn all proffesions... why? it is crazy. Also there is no fun with profs, auction is full of herbs, minerals, reagents for proffs. What is the reason you have to skill you proffesion, if you dont need to leave city (auction-post). You can straight add NPC, which learn you 300skill in profession for 500g...horror
I appriciate 3x on proffs, its great, but it has no sense, if i find everithing in auction.
...also all items in auction... why adding items by AI, we have AI bots, we can riding 1-60, get items, sell items for market prices
In my opinion, way more fun for players will be leave players in charge of auction, without AI, if you want make it easier for players - add portals to main cities, or make instant fly mounts, this will be very helpfull for making proffesions, also in world dungeon riding.

Please believe, this in no hate comment, i love this server, it forced me to return to wow after 10 years, these are only suggestions to make the game more fun and interesting.

Thank You in advance, Maross
Hello, it looks like you are pretty new here and don't know much about the server yet. First of all the population isn't 50-60 as you think it is (double it easy, but population doesn't matter here since it's a solo server). The server has few changes to make it solo and we don't have any plans to add custom stuff like you suggested. The auction house has been filled since the beginning and we've added more items over time since the community wanted it. The content will remain blizzlike and no custom stuff will be added. I suggest you to read our homepage again. Also please post suggestions on the correct section in the future. Have fun on SoloCraft =)