Bot control panel bigger interface

Deathbeast

Bot control panel bigger interface

Post by Deathbeast »

Hey guys, apparently I can't get the bigger control panel to work. I mean it's there, just above the mini map and it works, but it's really small in comparison to the one used in a lot of videos. In some guide videos characters use a way bigger control panel which enables functions and commands such as "melee dps move" or "healers stay". Is this an addon or a new version I am somehow missing or is it a modded version perhaps?

If anyone knows, please let me know. I can't really raid with the basic functions because the different roles don't always listen to my commands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P67B7C7eb7g --> This guy has an added command section just below Distance and Distance Off (Come, Move, Stay etc.) per role. This added section doesn't come with the regular partybot configuration addon.

Thanks in advance!
Deathbeast

Re: Bot control panel bigger interface

Post by Deathbeast »

Never mind, I noticed I somehow downloaded and installed version 1.2 instead of 1.3 and have defeated Lucifron and Gehennas. I know it isn't anything to brag about yet, but we're getting there haha.