Chat when dead (bot commands)

agarr

Chat when dead (bot commands)

Post by agarr »

If you die in a bossfight, you cant control bots anymore because how commands work. You get the error message "you can't chat when you're dead!".

This makes it impossible to control a fight even if all other 39 bots are alive and im dead, they will stand on me and die in AoE since i cant tell them to stay or move etc etc. So make it possible to chat when dead to fix this please.
agarr

Re: Chat when dead (bot commands)

Post by agarr »

This seems to be because bot panel uses /say in its commands. If you write /p .partybot move, this will work. So maybe easier fix is to make bot panel use /p or /w self.
Midas

Post by Midas »

Hello

Have you tried commanding them while being dead by using a different communication channel (/g /p)?

Bots are using /say by default, but i believe it can be arranged for them to speak in /p.
agarr

Post by agarr »

Midas wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:58 pm Hello

Have you tried commanding them while being dead by using a different communication channel (/g /p)?

Bots are using /say by default, but i believe it can be arranged for them to speak in /p.
Yes, this is what i meant above. But the bot panel uses /say, so i would have to manually type commands for everything if dead. Would be nice if the panel started using /p when in party or somthing.