Make Smelt Elementium Soloable (Suggestions)

Axcel589

Make Smelt Elementium Soloable (Suggestions)

Post by Axcel589 »

Hello,

With all raids soloable, with the exception of Naxx currently, I am surprised that Smelt Elementium is not a soloable endeavor with the advice of checking the AH for Elementium Bars to be listed whenever the topic is brought up. If Elementium Bars were not so-extremely rare on the AH, that might be a bolstered argument, but I see one every 2 weeks at-best. Here are some solutions for making Smelt Elementium soloable in order from most-Blizzlike to least:

1. Allow RDPS Priest bots to Mind Control via 'CC' command even if the mob that they CC either comes to you or stays still.
2. Make Krixix a neutral/friendly mob in general but make the training cost something pretty substantial like 5,000 - 10,000G. This would still make this 'rare' for people to have while also making Gold more meaningful.
3. Make a custom item that would teach this like a 'schematic' or 'book' and add it to Krixix's drop table at a small percentage 3-5%.

Thank you.
Opek

Re: Make Smelt Elementium Soloable (Suggestions)

Post by Opek »

just get gnomish engineering and make a mind control cap...................
Axcel589

Post by Axcel589 »

Opek wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:53 pm just get gnomish engineering and make a mind control cap...................
Hi Opek,

I've been told that doesn't work - was I misinformed? Please explain how.

Thanks.
Moyu

Post by Moyu »

I've helped several players get this with the help of my priest, it takes very little time : )
Axcel589

Post by Axcel589 »

Moyu wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:12 am I've helped several players get this with the help of my priest, it takes very little time : )
I think I added you the other day - haven't seen you on the two characters I added. Unless you're playing on some other characters, I think we may have a time difference that might keep up from being online at the same time.
Axcel589

Post by Axcel589 »

Bumping
Solo
Site Admin

Post by Solo »

The amount of mats at AH will be increased soon.