KT Suggested Nerfs and Changes

Opek

KT Suggested Nerfs and Changes

Post by Opek »

Kel'Thuzad - Lower dmg or remove Dark Blast on the soldiers of frozen waste, Slightly lower damage of Frostbolt Nova. Remove Mind Control, Make all 6 Gaurdian of the Ice Crown shackleable at once
Moyu

Re: KT Suggested Nerfs and Changes

Post by Moyu »

I agree with Opeks suggestions but I'm always hesitant to remove things, I think it's a more enjoyable fight if the mechanics are still there, just doable for a solo person controlling 39 bots. It's fine if he's a bit harder than Noth with a horde raid imo since he's the last boss.

Keep up the good work! =) <3
Moyu

Post by Moyu »

Contributing with a solid suggestion to avoid All rogues/warriors strats, funny as they may be I find "real raid" setups more enjoyable to play with.

If we keep all of Kels abilities but lower the damage to where healers can keep up seems to be a good option IMO. I really enjoy a challenge, like Noth or Sartura where you still greatly benefit from good positioning and where different raid setups are viable.

As with Sapphiron, we could keep the frost aura but with a much lower DoT so that it's a combination of dps-race and kiting the blizzard. The problem beforehand was that the DoT made everyone so low that the Frost bolt wiped the raid.

I think that this strategy could be applied to all bosses, keeping abilities/phases while lowering the damage of things to keep the player in the fight.
Solo
Site Admin

Post by Solo »

Will be tested and adjusted this week.