Doctor Weavil Raid Group

Slickness

Doctor Weavil Raid Group

Post by Slickness »

Hi Solo,

I'm currently doing the scarab lord quest chain and I'm having a hard time killing Doctor Weavil, can we make that area available to also spawn a raid group like the Eranikus part of the quest?

Thanks!
Rekojet

Re: Doctor Weavil Raid Group

Post by Rekojet »

+1

I had the help of 3 players to do this quest back then.

Even so, we had to stay out of combat to kick and summon dead or mind controled bots again and again.

Being able to form a raid group would really make sens here.
m1n6

Post by m1n6 »

I am on that q chain too, would make sense.
Rekojet

Post by Rekojet »

Just another thing concerning the AQ gates quest chain.

This quest also requires a raid party to be done properly (without staying out of combat and chain summoning dead bots).

A 10 men raid should be fine for this one.

https://www.wowhead.com/classic/quest=8585/the-isle-of-dread
Slickness

Post by Slickness »

Yeah I would agree with that area too, I managed to do it with a party but it was quite difficult. Used a warrior tank with a rogue and 2 paladin healers, the poison debuff has a 30 yard range so if you max range the healers they won't get the debuff and I ran in and out as a rogue to bandage/healing pot, it was a long fight
Solo
Site Admin

Post by Solo »

Slickness wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:46 am Hi Solo,

I'm currently doing the scarab lord quest chain and I'm having a hard time killing Doctor Weavil, can we make that area available to also spawn a raid group like the Eranikus part of the quest?

Thanks!
I cannot allow a full 40 man raid spawn just for one quest mob in that area, I've nerfed his HP & damage instead =)
It will be available after next server restart.