.buff command

BARBAROX

.buff command

Post by BARBAROX »

Hello,

It is Altair.

I would like to say I am quite enjoying progressing in the raids with the boys and 3 of my guild mates. I did spend at least 15h wiping on the bosses to get many down, but not all. One boss in particular got me stuck. Shazzrah. I did manage to get him on an unexpected lucky way I am sure I can not reproduce. 37 fury warriors strategy is a shame. I was thinking, that maybe, VIP is missing something to make MC more friendly to players and make it a real solocraft. It is the .buff command.
It would add :
- consumables (potions, élixirs, rum, Juju etc ...)
- world buffs
For VIPs only :
- flask according to spec
- greater potions protections (arcane for shazzrah or fire for Ragnaros)
- all other factions buffs given by classes that can be long (no more waiting for 3 priests to buff 8 groups and quick bosses trys :D )

This buffs will allow the raids scripts remain as is blizzlike and compensate the fact bots still does not behave perfectly, like 4 hpal casting holy light on the very same target in the same time wasting their mana, mages using fireballs in MC, warlock with voildwalkers using 3 dots (16 slot debuff limit) and no curses of elements , priests not offensively dispelling...

With this I think we will be much closer to a true solocraft and even non VIP players would manage to kill some bosses in MC or 20 man raids :)

Thanks to consider this suggestion ☺️
Ionshot098

Re: .buff command

Post by Ionshot098 »

I strongly agree with this :)
Solo
Site Admin

Re: .buff command

Post by Solo »

Hello, thanks for the suggestion.

I'll add some potions / flasks to the bots soon.