Bots commands

y0y0svk

Bots commands

Post by y0y0svk »

Is it possible to give bots some other commands like stay or attack? because when I want to pull smaller group they just run like retarded into mobs and pull a greater bunch and get killed in dungeon....doing now RFK
Thanks
Solo
Site Admin

Re: Bots commands

Post by Solo »

Hello, thanks for the suggestion. I've added 2 new commands which will stop the bots from attacking.

.partybot pause <Target>
.partybot unpause <Target>

Good luck!
Forumuser1

Post by Forumuser1 »

Hi Solo. Can you make the pause command be instant, in like the bot stops atack when you do the macro? because it stops only when the mob is dead, from my testing. Also, is posible to make a "come" command? so you tell the bot to stop and come to your position. This way will be possible to run past a group of mobs in the open world and your bots will follow instead of responding to aggro. Also, for higher dungeons a "come and stay" command will be perfect for corner pulls. And maybe make the commands work for all the bots in the party w/o the need to select one specific bot to pause/unpause (keeping the <target> option to for specific use). This way you can use general macros, no matter the name of the bots. Thanks
Forumuser1

Post by Forumuser1 »

Tested the cometome command and works perfectly! and also calls all bots to you, not only one :) It will be even better if the pause/unpause command will work with all bots also (keeping both pause/unpause and pause/unpause <target>). This way you can send one to pull and keep the rest near you so you wont aggro hole packs. And if you make them attack by not moving at all with another command, the list will be complete. Perfect bots.