Bot Buff/Heal Priority

Gary

Bot Buff/Heal Priority

Post by Gary »

Yoyoyo, it's your favorite middle-aged gnome, Gary.

First of all, let me tell you the bots are a GREAT idea and unique mechanism, and I love playing with them.

I've been playing with bots and macros for a bit and concluded that there is room for tweaking a few things.

1. When you spawn Bots, make it so that they prioritize Buffing and Healing the Player first and not other bots.

Currently, the bots Buff and Heal are from the bottom up, so Party4 > Party3 > Party2 > Party1 > Player. I'd reverse the order so the Player gets buffed first. This will SIGNIFICANTLY decrease the time wasted while waiting for the Bot to buff everyone, drink up, and finally buff you. The same goes for healing. Sometimes I want to spawn bots only for buffs, spot heals, and immediately despawn them again, but with the current setting, it takes a lot of time.

That's all for now! Thanks again for an unusual, new concept, and rooting for you.

P.S. If you guys want some help with marketing, let me know; I'm a digital marketer by trade, and I'd be happy to help you grow awareness about this.