Alterac Valley

sakketeu5

Alterac Valley

Post by sakketeu5 »

could it be anyway bossible to get some changes to curret AV botting style?
somehow that it would be winnable.. like if it would be bossible to join with 1 bot you could sneak to enemy base and get gys..
and why there is some bots made to defend the base.. when it never comes to that? it always ends 1h2min horde wins even if alliance gots more towers destroyed and stuff.. its just all way foolish that every AV ends horde win at iceblood gy.

i juust find 60s pvp annoying now, since AV is unplayable. and WSG and AB gue times are way too loooong..
Solo
Site Admin

Re: Alterac Valley

Post by Solo »

It's perfectly winnable, I see lots of wins. However I will edit the code soon and make them focus more on other stuff and prevent (sometimes) lacking at certain locations.

The queue times are pretty instant for AB & WSG, if it takes too long re-queue after 2 mins.

EDIT: An update for AV is pushed, check the changelog for more info : )
sakketeu5

Post by sakketeu5 »

nice to hear! well i havent seen even one AV winned by alliance.. even when we get towerpoint but iceblood gy is where the fight ends for every1 at 1h 2mins
sakketeu5

Post by sakketeu5 »

great thing you keep updating the game! totally worth of supporting your work! :)
Solo
Site Admin

Post by Solo »

Thanks alot = )
sakketeu5

Post by sakketeu5 »

and off the topic.. i would love to see TBC solocraft made by you.. and i have heard so many others say same.. and i can easily say would instaly support buying vip and bags for it and to nice toutch to it right away! so if you sometime think you can handle more than vanilla.. go for it! great work!