!st time Player in the Server

DarthTormentor

!st time Player in the Server

Post by DarthTormentor »

Hi all... 😁
I just registered in your server, it's great to know (first time I find it) that we can play WoW solo, without having to wait for other ppl endless hours to assemble a raid or dungeon, lol. I also agree with having Discord is an issue, most ppl on other servers can't play without it, duh!... 🤮
I only have 1 question. Where can I download the best client for this server and start playing ASAP? I looked around for a link with the best possible place to download it, and I want to be sure to use the appropriate version for this server. Pls reply to me some link for the client to begin play, and tyvm... 😃
Midas

Re: !st time Player in the Server

Post by Midas »

Hello

There is a discord released for our project. Check it out on www.solocraft.org - Right side menu. You can connect by simply pressing a button on the tab.

To download the game, simply visit https://solocraft.org/page/connect - You'll see 3 available mirrors where you can download the game.
DarthTormentor

Re: !st time Player in the Server

Post by DarthTormentor »

Tyvm mate, I think my eyesight is beginning to betray me, lol. Clicked and downloading now. See ya all in game... 😋