Expand the Store with unobtainable & Twink items

Axcel589

Expand the Store with unobtainable & Twink items

Post by Axcel589 »

Hello,

Starting with the most controversial, please consider adding the Black Qiraji Battle Tank to the Item Store. If you would like to keep it pretty exclusive, add it at a pricepoint for VIP's exclusively. It's a cool mount that is completely unobtainable due to the gates already being open with no option to obtain it & I do not think the questline is soloable at this point.

I have recently expanded into twinking but I have noticed that in order to obtain items that are considered 'BIS' or even expected for twinks, it would take months of work to obtain & is naturally unfeasible. The items I am speaking on in particular are the STV Fishing Tournament items: Lucky Fishing Hat & Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots. Woe is me but for added input, the fishing Tournament occurs at 8:00AM on Sundays for me; I have completed the tournament once and I did not get a single rare fish. I'd happily pay $3.00 for the boots $3.00 for the hat.

Additionally, items that have a very rare drop chance like Pendulum of Doom could be of-consideration as this has an unrealistic drop chance.

To be clear, I am only asking for very niche items that have an unrealistic drop chance or unrealistic grind to be added. It would devalue the experience to grind out the other items if they were all readily available on the shop. Perfect Deviate Hide for the Deviate Scale Belt is obnoxious to grind, but is a completely doable item to obtain within a day or two.

Lastly, although it's not Blizzlike, please consider Race Changes / Faction Changes. It's a small change and may not be heavily utilized, but I would love the option to change my race or at least gender.

Thank you.
Axcel589

Re: Expand the Store with unobtainable & Twink items

Post by Axcel589 »

Bumping - seeing AH updates & suggestions.
Chalkie

Post by Chalkie »

It would also be cool to see some transmog on the server.

I know it wasn't in classic but it looks like it might be possible. When googling if it was in classic I came across other server with a very similar setup to this one (Bots, Vanilla (1.12.1), VMaNGOS, etc) and it advertised that it had transmog on there.

Also "I have recently expanded into twinking but I have noticed that in order to obtain items that are considered 'BIS' or even expected for twinks, it would take months of work to obtain & is naturally unfeasible" Is this static? :D
Bubble

Post by Bubble »

Chalkie wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:56 am It would also be cool to see some transmog on the server.

I know it wasn't in classic but it looks like it might be possible. When googling if it was in classic I came across other server with a very similar setup to this one (Bots, Vanilla (1.12.1), VMaNGOS, etc) and it advertised that it had transmog on there.

Also "I have recently expanded into twinking but I have noticed that in order to obtain items that are considered 'BIS' or even expected for twinks, it would take months of work to obtain & is naturally unfeasible" Is this static? :D
Transmog would be nice.

I am also interested in disguises/illusions and would be willing to pay for them depending on what became available. I mean the ones where you have the thing on until you toggle it off/log off, rather than "turn into a pirate for five minutes and have a 10 minute cooldown" or anything similar.
Solo
Site Admin

Post by Solo »

We will add mounts to the store soon. Thanks for the suggestion.
anubis88

Post by anubis88 »

Solo wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:36 pm We will add mounts to the store soon. Thanks for the suggestion.
Good decision thx :)
Could you consider adding the Phase 1 unarmored epic mounts aswell ? Like ivory raptor...