Great Server

Moonglow

Great Server

Post by Moonglow »

Hello I played now for several hours and the server looks very promising, playerbots are scripted well, BGs are also fun.
I see that the server is brand new, pretty sure this server will get popular. Wishing the best of luck and fun to everyone!

- Moonglow
y0y0svk

Re: Great Server

Post by y0y0svk »

Yep, playing it for days now...Orc Warrior :) see u in game mate
Solo
Site Admin

Post by Solo »

Welcome and thanks for the compliments.
Forumuser1

Post by Forumuser1 »

I'm watching this server with great interest. Since I really want to experience 40 man raid but don't like to level (waiting for people to make a group is a waste of time to) and insta lvl 60 5 man is not vanilla, I will wait until bots get more refined and they are able to clear all raids with 39 of them. After that I will donate my way to insta 60 and jump right into raiding.
thormoz

Post by thormoz »

I do not believe that it will be that interesting if 39 bots are able to clear the instance. That way you will only leach and your actions won't matter.
Yes, if you want to be challenging you can always play with 30 bots in 40 player instance :)
Forumuser1

Post by Forumuser1 »

Is a matter of perspective actually. If you just want an interactive "video" of what a 40 man vanilla raid looks like, 39 bots are perfect. If you want a challenging interaction then yes, 30 bots might work :) I've been through all expansions except vanilla and I find it annoyingly hard. I simply want to do all raids in full 40 with little interaction and just check this friking stuff off my list lol.
thormoz

Post by thormoz »

You know what is funny? BOTs actually might be the successful path in WoW haha :)