Heigan as horde

Damageinc

Heigan as horde

Post by Damageinc »

Anyone else having trouble killing Heigan as horde?
I am using 2 tanks 8 healers and rest rogues. When I am on my alliance char, I use the exact same comp and it is extremely easy because paladins actually cure disease (no need to do the dance) but when I use priests/shamans on horde it seems like they are not as reliable as paladins when it comes to cleaning disease. I am not saying it is undoable on horde but it seems a lot like luck to me. anyways of making priests/shamans more reliable at curing disease?
Moyu

Re: Heigan as horde

Post by Moyu »

You need to start DPS asap on platform and rogues MUST have CDs ready.

So run right outside his room, AOE with mages, kick all but 2 tanks + 6 healers and spawn all rogues and jump in.

Alliance is always easier than horde except for the battleground AV. It's weird to even try and compare horde to alliance in PVE due to paladins...
Damageinc

Post by Damageinc »

Moyu wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:36 pm You need to start DPS asap on platform and rogues MUST have CDs ready.

So run right outside his room, AOE with mages, kick all but 2 tanks + 6 healers and spawn all rogues and jump in.

Alliance is always easier than horde except for the battleground AV. It's weird to even try and compare horde to alliance in PVE due to paladins...
Why is it weird to compare? This fight is obviously easier for alliance because of paladins and I am not asking to let horde have paladins or anything. I just want priests and shamans to do what they are supposed to do. Maybe I should make a post in bug report section. Thank you for your suggestions tho.
Moyu

Post by Moyu »

Alliance are vastly superior to horde in PvE due to Paladins having:
LoH, BoP, BoF, DI, Seals, Auras, Buffs, an overpowered dispell, plate armor and last but not least Illumination, the never ending flash of light healing that never goes OOM.

6 paladins basically equals 12 saved lives every 30minutes or re-spawn of bots. It's so much better than anything horde has it's really unfair to compare the two factions. On Live-servers top 20 are usually 19 alliance and maybe 1 horde guild.

Horde has shamans and they're good in PvP but not much else. The only advantage shamans have in PvE is the tremor totem and you could argue that wave heals are good in some fights. Poison/Disease cleansing totems are only ever really useful at Three Bugs if you want Kri last.
Tendyz

Post by Tendyz »

Horde should have access to paladins in raid only so there is no obvious advantage by rolling alliance and favouritism any faction. I am here to make this suggestion because I think this is fair to everyone and not against the spirit of the server since horde and alliance players can invite each others