Lower XP Rate Should Be Free

Gryphonheart

Lower XP Rate Should Be Free

Post by Gryphonheart »

I'm really enjoying the SoloCraft server. I love the bots and the faster leveling professions. I am curious, however, if there is a way to change my character XP rate to 1x. I hate how fast I'm leveling through the content, its my favorite part.

3x XP is a bit too fast. I know that the VIP membership allows me to turn on 1x or 2x leveling, but that is literally the only function I need from the VIP, so I can't justify the cost. I'd love for multiple friends to join me on this server, but only with the slower XP rate. I understand paying more money to be able to increase your XP rate, but to lower it? I think that should be a free option.

I'd definitely be willing to donate a smaller amount in order to be able to lower my XP rate. Maybe $5 or $10. I'd happily pay for a few of these for my brothers and girlfriend as well, but man, $55 each account, I just can't swing it.

I am also aware of the NPC who can shut off your XP entirely, which I may have to do when I run dungeons, etc., but it really isn't the same thing. I want to struggle gaining XP via quests, then enjoy gaining it faster in dungeons, but at the original pace.

Thanks!
Gryph
Underroy

Re: Lower XP Rate Should Be Free

Post by Underroy »

Fully support. Could not initially understand what is the reason of a x3 XP rate being a standard one.
Solo
Site Admin

Re: Lower XP Rate Should Be Free

Post by Solo »

If you wish to level 1x, you can spawn a full party and pause (/make them stay) the bots. The party XP rate is always x1.