Introduction

derharlekin

Introduction

Post by derharlekin »

Hey Peeps,

i turned 27 last month and i think i was around 12-13 years old when i was sitting right next to my uncle and observed him for hours playing a Orc Warrior and since now, the love for this game and the lore is still a massive part of my life.

I had a on / off relationship from time to time, played on several private servers and just tried to enjoy the game.
I even got the "Ahead of the Curve" Achievment in Season 1 of Dragonflight but i have to admit that all the "minmaxing" and stressful environment in the current state of wow is a big downer for me.
They even want gearchecks on SoD. Its absolutely crazy at the moment.

I'm very glad that i've found this little server to just enjoy the game in the way i want it.
I've been playing here for like 3 days now and i love it.
Especially you, the very friendly and helpful community.

Im looking forward to stay in contact with y'all so we can just enjoy the game for what it is. ;)

Sincerely,

Harlekin
Deathbeast

Re: Introduction

Post by Deathbeast »

Hey there,

Welcome to SoloCraft! I've fallen in love with this server too. Been playing for around 3 weeks now, off and on. Just turned 60 with my undead rogue and can't wait to try my best with a team of bots raiding MC, BWL and the like.

The community here is absolutely wonderful and makes you want to stay here for a long while.

Enjoy your time here and if there's anything I can help with in-game (I'm Darrius), please feel free to ask in the guild chat or by whispering me.